Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ God is one god.
2. _____ God is a plural being.
3. _____ God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.
4. _____ God is light and spirit.
5. _____ God is like an actor who plays the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit at different times.
6. _____ The term Trinity is used in the Bible.
7. _____ The term Trinity means God is three divine individuals.
8. _____ The concept of the Trinity cannot be found in the Old Testament.
9. _____ God has revealed Himself in our world and in our universe.
10. _____ We would need to be God in order to know enough to claim there is no god.