Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ God is one god.
2. _____ There is only one God, yet He is a plural being.
3. _____ God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.
4. _____ God is light and spirit.
5. _____ God is God Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
6. _____ God is self-existing. He does not need anything to stay alive.
7. _____ Since God thinks as we do, we can know why He acts as He does.
8. _____ There is something about God that would cause us to die, if we saw Him.
9. _____ God has revealed Himself in our world and in our universe.
10. _____ We can know everything about God if we study the entire Bible.