Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ Secular historians state that Jesus existed.
2. _____ Secular historians reveal that Jesus did miracles.
3. _____ Jewish records attempt to explain away Jesus’ return to life.
4. _____ Men and women deserve eternal punishment because they sin.
5. _____ God will weigh our good deeds against our bad ones and then determine what happens to us.
6. _____ All one needs to do is trust Jesus to forgive his/her sins in order to escape punishment.
7. _____ To believe in Jesus includes complete trust or dependence upon Him.
8. _____ After Jesus forgives all our sins, we can never be unforgiven.
9. _____ Jesus came to earth to die for us.
10. _____ God loves us. That is why Jesus died for us.