Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ Before people become saints, they are walking dead people.
2. _____ A person needs to be baptized in order to have his/her sins forgiven.
3. _____ People need to have a sense that they are sinners and have a desire to be forgiven before God will forgive them and allow them into heaven.
4. _____ The overwhelming message in the New Testament is that we need to believe in Jesus in order to have our sins forgiven. It is repeated again and again.
5. _____ Every saint needs to be mentored by someone spiritually more mature.
6. _____ God tells us how to recognize who is qualified to be a spiritual mentor.
7. _____ One great spiritual mystery is that God considers to be holy, yet I need to act holy.
8. _____ Every saint should be able to teach the Bible to someone else.
9. _____ Every saint is completely and totally forgiven.
10. _____ Every saint is already seated in the heaven.