Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ Jesus Christ was a man.
2. _____ Jesus Christ is God.
3. _____ Jesus was half man and half God.
4. _____ The Old Testament never indicated that Jesus was going to be God.
5. _____ The Old Testament predicted the exact week in which Jesus would die.
6. _____ Most of the prophecies about Jesus were given 500 to 1,000 years before He was born.
7. _____ We can become a god just like Jesus if we know the truth.
8. _____ The document entitled “Acts of Pontius Pilate” says that Jesus performed miracles, healed the blind and lame, raised the dead and was crucified.
9. _____ Jesus came to earth so that He could forgive the sins of each man or woman.
10. _____ Jesus existed before He was born on earth.