Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ You will need to study the Word of God to be spiritually mature.
2. _____ The Bible describes spiritual growth as being changed from a little child to a young man and finally into a father.
3. _____ The Bible says a spiritual young man is one who abides in the Word.
4. _____ Bible study does not really help me know God.
5. _____ We need the Holy Spirit to help us understand the Bible.
6. _____ When we study the Bible, we need to ask three questions “What does it say?” “What does it mean?” and “How does it apply to me?”
7. _____ Memorization of the Bible is not important.
8. _____ An exhaustive concordance is useless when it comes to Bible study.
9. _____ Sometimes we must draw conclusions not found in the passage we are studying in order to make it meaningful.
10. _____ The King James Version Bible uses the language in which Jesus spoke.