Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ You will need to study the Word of God to be spiritually mature.
2. _____ The Bible describes spiritual maturity as a believer who knows God.
3. _____ The Bible says a spiritual young man is one who abides in the Word.
4. _____ Spiritual maturity requires serious Bible study (Hebrews 5:11-14).
5. _____ We need the Holy Spirit to help us understand the Bible.
6. _____ To discover the meaning of the Bible, we must study hard and strive to be holy.
7. _____ Memorization of the Bible is not important.
8. _____ Bible software is useless when it comes to Bible study.
9. _____ We must repeatedly read the Bible in order to accurately understand it.
10. _____ For Bible study, we should use a Bible that is as close to the original languages as possible.