Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ God wants everyone to believe in Jesus Christ.
2. _____ King David loved God more than any king after him.
3. _____ Daniel was highly favored by God.
4. _____ Moses wanted to know more than just facts about God.
5. _____ God’s great passion is that we would know Him.
6. _____ The Apostle Paul wanted to know God more than anything else.
7. _____ The goal of every Christian should be to know the Bible.
8. _____ We can experience living water in our inner being by seeking to know the Bible.
9. _____ One will want to know God when one loves Him.
10. _____ God desires a personal relationship with you.