Answer true (T) or false (F) to each of the following statements:
1. _____ Confession of sin is where I admit my sins to God.
2. _____We should dwell in the Word of God richly.
3. _____Quenching the Spirit refers to a beverage.
4. _____It is not possible to disappoint God the Holy Spirit.
5. _____God never commands us to be filled with the Holy Spirit. It is an option.
6. _____If we walk in the Spirit, we will have greater victory over sin.
7. _____When a Christian is having difficulties, he/she should go to a counselor and ignore being filled with the Holy Spirit.
8. _____God commands us to walk in the Spirit, to be filled with the Spirit, and to study in the scriptures. All three are important.
9. _____The fruit of the Spirit is the best evidence that the Holy Spirit is living within us.
10. _____A spirit-filled Christian will be a joyful Christian.